Facial Aesthetic Treatments To Get Your Face Glowing
Facial aesthetics refer to any non-surgical treatments that are used to improve the overall appearance of the face, including the skin, muscles, and underlying bone structure. Some common procedures that fall under this category include Botox injections and dermal filler injections. These treatments are minimally invasive and require little to no downtime, so patients can typically return to normal activities the same day as their appointment.
Facial Aesthetics Explained
Many of these procedures also improve oral health and function in addition to enhancing your appearance. They can help reverse signs of damage due to aging or other factors. Most patients who seek these procedures are looking to improve their smile and not treat a specific medical condition.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: A substance derived from the patient’s own blood that encourages the natural processes of healing in the body and stimulates the growth of new cells. Platelet-rich plasma therapy is an advanced skincare treatment that uses the patient’s blood to help promote the overall health of the skin and reduce signs of aging. During the treatment, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient and placed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the rest of the blood cells. The separated platelets are then injected into the patient’s face using a small needle to promote collagen and elasticity in the skin.
- Microneedling:A small device with fine needles is used to deliver controlled microscopic punctures to the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to make the skin look younger and firmer. It can be used on the face, neck, chest, arms, or legs to address signs of aging and scarring such as wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, and more.
- Dermal Fillers and Botox®: These anti-aging treatments are injected beneath the skin to restore volume and smooth fine lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle movement in the face. The results of both treatments can last for at least six months or more, depending on the patient’s body and lifestyle habits.
- PDO Thread Lift:A non-surgical procedure that uses minimally invasive techniques to transfer polydioxanone (PDO) threads into the deep tissues of the face to lift and add volume for a younger-looking appearance. No incisions or anesthesia is required. The sutures dissolve after several months, leaving behind only the benefits of the treatment.
- Injectable Fillers: Injectable fillers are used to restore lost volume in the face and provide a natural lift to the face. These injectable fillers are used to correct deep wrinkles around your mouth or nose and can also plump thin lips. By using injectable fillers, you can achieve a more youthful look without undergoing cosmetic surgery.
Our practice provides a variety of facial aesthetic services to help transform our patients’ appearances and create a more pleasing overall look. We can perform full-face rejuvenation using a variety of different noninvasive techniques, such as laser skin resurfacing or IPL photofacials.
Patients who are interested in facial aesthetics should contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our expert medical professionals.